2022 dates to be announced
Join Nikki on a four-night Pilates holiday at the ‘Hacienda’ in Andalucía, Spain. Staying in a beautifully converted, traditional farmstead in a stunning location high in the rolling Andalucían hills. Surrounded by olive groves and pine forests with breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains and hills.
During your stay, there will be daily group Pilates classes taught by Nikki Ditrolio as well as relaxation sessions taught by Sarah Walton. All classes take place in the light dappled outdoor terrace overlooking the olive gloves or in the air-conditioned studio.
In your free time, you can enjoy a walk or hire a bicycle to explore the local area, sunbathe by the pool or enjoy a swim. We can also organise extras such as a shiatsu massage by a local therapist or transport to go further afield to explore Montefrio or Granada.
Each day you will enjoy a delicious, freshly prepared vegetarian menu, created using seasonal produce to create a wide variety of mouth-watering dishes. Snacks and drinks are also available throughout the day with fresh home baked cakes at 4pm to set you up for your early evening class.
Cost (per person)
Two people sharing a twin room in the main house (en-suite and balcony) £649.00 (p/p)
Single occupancy of a twin room in the main house (en-suite and balcony) £699.00
Single room in the schoolhouse (single bed, shared bathroom, no balcony) £649.00
£100.00 deposit (per person) is required at the time of booking to guarantee your place.
- This deposit is non-refundable unless the retreat is cancelled.
- Balance of the payment is due 10 weeks before date of travel.
- Accommodation for four nights.
- Self-service breakfast with vegetarian brunch and three-course vegetarian evening meal.
- Professional local chefs prepare brunch and dinner.
- Snacks and drinks available throughout the day.
- Group Pilates classes each day taught by Nikki Ditrolio.
- Relaxation sessions taught by Sarah Walton. Sarah works as an occupational therapist. She is a qualified ‘mindfulness in schools’ teacher and studied meditation with Alexander Filmer-Lorch.
- Flights and Travel Insurance.
- Transfers (Nikki will arrange these by mini bus if you travel on recommended flights to Malaga).
- The approximate cost if you take the mini bus is 45 euros each way (90 euros per person return).
- Option of a Shiatsu massage by a qualified local therapist at 70 euros per hour
If you have any questions please send a contact form.